Facilities & Rentals
Parks and Recreation is responsible for many of the City facilities.
- Spaulding Park Scout House
- River Country Water Park
- Honor Heights Park Butterfly Papilion
- Picnic Shelters
- Honor Heights Amphitheater
- Love-Hatbox Sports Complex
- Swim and Fitness Center
- Park Map-Shelter/Facility Locations
- Hatbox Event Center
Pavilion and Facility Rental Guidelines
- Contact Muskogee Parks and Recreation, 837 E. Okmulgee, Muskogee, 74403 at 918-684-6302.
- Office hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm for reservation information and availability.
- To secure a reservation, you must submit an approved Rental Permit with Rental Fee. A Deposit Fee is due to obtain key and access to the facility. Deposits are accepted via cash or check only. Phone reservations may be secured with a credit card payment once rental permit is approved.
- A permit will be issued and must be in your possession on the day of your rental. You will need to present this to notify users of your reservation (should someone be occupying the space).
- Public use is prohibited if area is secured with a rental permit. Violators are subject to enforcement under City Code 58-6. Contact Muskogee Parks Department 918-684-6302 during business hours or Muskogee Police Department 918-577-6906, should you have trouble with someone vacating the area.
- Open public spaces are maintained on a regular basis by park staff. We make every effort to keep the area clean and maintained for public and private use. Due to the space being outdoors and available to the public, there is a chance the area may need pre-cleaning to suit your needs. The party host takes responsibility for any preparation needed when there is not a staff member available to service the area.
- The City asks that you bring extra garbage bags if excessive trash is expected from your group. Trash bags can be left by the receptacles for Public Services to come and dispose of them.
- Building and grill keys must be picked up during office hours, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- All decorations must be removed from the premises. Tape should be removed from the building structure, windows, or walls. No duct tape, tacks, nails, or staples should be used to hang decorations. Only removable, non-damaging tape or putty should be used to hang party decorations.
- Designated Reservation hours must include set up and clean up time for your event.
- Limited electrical outlets are available at each shelter. Electricity is not guaranteed for large items or multiple items plugged into outlets; which may result in tripping a breaker. Host of party or event is advised to provide their own generator for bounce houses, inflatables, sound systems, etc.
- No parking on the grass/lawn or on the pavilion pad. Cars should remain in parking lots and/or loading zone areas on the street.
- Indoor Rental Facilities--deposit is returned upon inspection of premises with no damages or debris/trash, and keys returned to the Parks Office. A $50.00 cleaning fee will be retained if facility is not left in proper condition. Grill and Facility Keys-$10.00 retained from deposit for lost key.
- Park Pavilions are available to rent from dawn until dusk. Summer hours March-September 8:00am-8:30pm; October-February 8:00am-6:00pm.
- No refunds available for pavilion reservations. Reschedule dates are available with a minimum two week notification prior to reservation date.