Love Hatbox Sports Complex
Muskogee, OK 74401
This 60-acre site is formerly an historic airport that has seen the likes of such people as Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhardt. This complex is home to many leagues, tournaments, and individual users, and includes the following areas:
- Baseball - 10 lighted baseball fields
- Softball - 8 softball fields (4 lighted youth and 4 adult w/2 lighted)
- Football - 2 lighted football fields
- Soccer - 13 soccer fields
- Multi-purpose Activity Trail- 3.1 mile Centennial Trail
- Outdoor Skate Park (with lighting)
BASEBALL REGISTRATION FEE
COACHES MEETING: THURSDAY, MARCH 31st
LOCATION: HATBOX DANCE BUILDING, 524 S. 40th Street
AGENDA: League Rules and Schedule, Final Team Rosters, Coach Background check forms submitted, Q&A
Sports Office Hours:
Tuesday, March 29 3pm-7pm
Thursday, March 31 3pm-7pm
Friday, April 1 10am-1pm; 3pm-6pm
- Player Registration is open now. Deadline Saturday, March 19th (see schedule below for Office Hours). All players, teams, and coaches forms must be submitted by this date.
- Coaches meeting - THURSDAY Once registration closes, teams will be formed. Background check completed. (1 head coach, 2 assts per team. Badges will be issued.)
- League games will begin the week of April 25th.
- Games will be held on Mon/Tues/Thurs. Teams will play one or two nights per week. Games will be held in Muskogee.
- 4U/5U T-ball - (must turn age 3 by January 1, 2022).
- 6U - modified coach pitch (5 pitches or 3 pitches/2 with tee).
- League Modifications-every child must play two innings per game (all age divisions). We will honor the January 1 age cut-off and combine age groups as needed depending on the total number of teams for each age group.
- We are not a USSSA sanctioned complex but will follow USSSA rules.
League Player Registration Form
All players who have committed to a team are required to pay the player league fee with the registration form. The Registration Form must include team/coach name. Teams may submit forms and individual payments (or single payment as a team). Please note: the registration fee will stay with the player NOT the team.
Coaches must confirm team roster.
Players without a team will submit the registration form and every effort will be made to find a team and/or form new teams. Payment will be required once a team is secured.
NO Refunds are available once the league begins.
The Hatbox Sports Office (3601 Arline St) will be staffed at the following times to drop off player registration forms:
Monday, Mar 14th 3:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday, Mar 17th 3:00pm-7:00pm
Saturday, Mar 19th 10:00am-1:00pm
Coaches and Umpires must complete the Background Check Form. Complete information and email to email@example.com.
Links to USSSA Rules, Guidelines and Age Divisions:
Helpful Info: https://www.oklahomausssa.com/getting-started
By-Laws: https://www.usssabaseball.org/images/USSSA_National_By-Laws8132019.pdf (see Rule 3.0 for age division eligibility)
Team Registration: http://www.usssa.com/home/
Tournament/Clinic/Camp Directors-we would love to fill up our 2022 calendar with events. Please review and complete the Field Reservation Request Form.
Once your requested date is secured, you must complete the Reservation Deposit Agreement with paid deposit to secure your event dates. The Event Hosting Agreement will be completed as details and requests are secured for your event. Final invoice to be paid upon event completion.
Please contact Brooke Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding field use at Love-Hatbox Sports Complex.
Love-Hatbox Sports Complex and Youth Baseball
Green Country Girls Softball Association
Muskogee Youth Soccer Club