- Guests may bring a cake, pizza, or sandwiches.
- NO HELIUM BALLOONS ALLOWED. (These balloons are detrimental to our pool’s HVAC system)
- NO red or dark colored punch drinks.
- NO bubbles or confetti.
- NO glass containers of any kind permitted.
- At least one – 6 ft table will be available for food/gifts.
- Party host is responsible for cleaning and picking up the party area.
- Party hosts/guest must only stay during designated party time.
- Parties must clear out space before next available party is due to arrive.
- NO running, diving, or horseplay is allowed.
- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult (16 years or older) in the pool.
- Inflatable devices of any kind (water wings, rafts, or tubes of any kind) are not allowed.
- Lifejackets, pool toys, and rafts are provided
- Food and drinks are not allowed unless you have a party reservation.
- Party guest must remain on the swim deck or bleachers
If a period of more than one month’s notice prior to the booking is given you will be refunded 100% of the total amount paid. If you give a three weeks’ notice prior to the booking 75% of the total amount will be refunded of the total amount paid. If you give a two weeks’ notice you will be refunded 50% of the total amount paid. If you give a weeks’ notice you will be refunded 25% of the total amount. Refunds will not be given without at least a one week notice. If in the event the pool must close due to uncontrollable circumstances, the party host will be notified by management from the Muskogee Swim & Fitness Center as soon as possible. If you need further assistance or have questions, please call 918-684-6304 or visit us at 566 N. 6th Street, Muskogee, OK 74401.